Solo Challenges and Duos:
- Doors should no longer disappear before intended.
Cape Carmine Lighthouse
- Huntress and Nightwing should no longer be targetable after a knockout occurs.
- Killer Croc and Nightwing will no longer enter a bad state and slide around after being knocked out.
- Players will no longer be put into combat inappropriately in the first room of the instance.
- Black Adam animations should look better during the camera sequence leading to the start of the final fight
Gorilla Grodd's Lab:
- Zoom should no longer reset incorrectly.
- Zoom's camera should no longer loop indefinitely.
H.I.V.E. Moon Base
- The Tiny Buzzbomber NPC’s are now called Mini-Buzzbombers
Metropolis City Hall
- Fixed an issue where the Lantern Eliminator could cause more than intended damage.
- Fixed potential issue where if you were able to knockout Sinestro or John Stewart before the third sub-boss (Arkillo, Kilowog, Alpha Lantern, or Manhunter) spawned, you would not be able to complete the Duo.
Old Gotham Subway:
- Players now receive two Marks of Triumph for completing this challenge.
- Pengbot Maximus should now deal damage while he is spinning.
- Adjusted Pengbot Maximus’ spin animation timing to coincide with his spin attack damage so it’s easier to tell when he is damaging the player.
- The Penguin is no longer targetable after he has been defeated.
- Female NPC on the train tracks now fires like the rest of the NPCs.
- Bane will no longer attack players during the Cool Cam.
- Hush will no longer walk out of the picture during his staging camera.
- Exiting this instance will now correctly place players outside.
- An issue with invisible collision remaining after cameras completed the instance has been fixed.
- Players can no longer fly out of the instance.
- The Penguin’s Umbrella flame attack will now follow him correctly.
- Players will no longer be able to see through the geometry in this instance.
- One of the bird statues in this instance should now be lit better.
- Fixed an issue with effects playing incorrectly on one of the bird statues
- One of the destructible presents in the Vault remained floating in midair after spawning. This present should now fall like all the others.
- Reduced DPS on Cop NPCs throughout the game by 40%.
- Distressed Citizen NPC's will now appear as the correct size.
- The Watchtower War Room robots will now all path correctly.
- A Thug on a fire escape in Chinatown should no longer path incorrectly.
- Magent NPCs around Manheim Chinese Theater in Chinatown will now have the correct names.
- Cape Carmine Lighthouse, Metropolis City Hall and Gotham Mercy Hospital now grant the appropriate amount of renown with the Headline
- Challenge Mode missions will now award 1 Mark of Triumph instead of 2 Marks of Allegiance.
- Catwoman and Two Face Challenge Missions will now award 2 Marks of Triumph.
- The Toyman daily missions will now award 1 Mark of Triumph instead of 1 Mark of Allegiance.
Bastion of Brainiac: The entrance for the areas should no longer be visible to non-Tech players.
Blinding Brother Eye: Player should no longer find floating barrels in the OMAC instance.
Brainiac’s Hidden Lair: Players will no longer be improperly directed in this mission.
Bring the Fear: Villain players must now protect the Manhunters or they will be defeated by the Green Lanterns.
Cat's Eye: A minor messaging issue in the mission text has been corrected. Also an issue causing the Cheetah patrol to get stuck in the wall has been resolved.
Cold Comfort: The return task now refers to the North Burnley Safehouse.
Coldest Cut: A minor typo in the mission text has been corrected.
Clue Three: The Riddler box will no longer de-spawn after being interacted with.
De-Constructed: The Contact for this mission will no longer de-spawn before it should.
Fear Itself: Players will no longer be able to exit the instance before the motion comic plays.
Fish Out of Water: Fire effects will no longer persist when torches are destroyed around the Tidal Pools.
Investigation Hunt: This mission will now have an objective that reads “Find the Investigation clue.”
OMAC Attack: A minor text error has been corrected.
Psychosomatic Illness: The entrance to this instance should now be visible to players.
Queen of Lies: The Trident of Poseidon should now appear correctly.
Resciding the Clowns: Sergeant Tarkanean will now offer this mission regardless of whether you have completed Hot Headed Road Rage or not.
Reign of Blood: Dr Fate should now animate correctly after he has been defeated.
Riddler's Clues:This mission will now have an objective that reads "Find the investigation clue."
Schi-Phobia: Players will now be given the next mission Over the Edge automatically as intended.
Smash and Grab: Players should now receive this mission update when they enter the area.
Something's Abuzz: The Police Station is now correct when displayed in the Mission Journal.
Spectral Embrace: Several messaging issues with The Spectre boss fight have been corrected.
Target: TO Morrow: Minor typos in the mission text have been corrected. Also players can no longer fall through the level.
Take Heart: Fixed a visual issue with Fireball Barrage when player became a Greed Demon.
Testing 1, 2, 3: Players will no longer be able to speak to Brother Blood repeatedly.
The Demon Inside: Fixed an environment issue inside the instance
Thief of Souls: Minor messaging changes with the Felix Faust boss encounter have been made.
Tidal Waves: Minor typos in the mission text have been corrected. Drylander Slaves also return to a normal voice when saved from their watery encasement.
Welcome to the Society: A minor typo in the message from Calculator has been fixed.
Zombie Benefits: The Soulless Frat boy will no longer appear as the incorrect faction.